Monday, August 13, 2018

Cool engagement ring ideas

Popular Wedding Ring Engraving Ideas:

Your Others initials tab Wedding First Date Anniversary tab Personal Love Quotes tab Religious Or religious magician tab Song Lyrics

Rotating Rings "Crypto" wedding Ring

Above: Designed by Isabel Rucker, daughter of renowned science fiction author Rudy Rucker, this is the ultimate in encryption and possibly, in marital geek enjoyment: steampunk styled three rotating ring material that will be kept secret as long as nobody cracks the code - more info. On The right is just another Binary Encoder Ring, by designer Jonathan Ben-Tovim - this time done not in metal, but with a rubber-like substance

Initials, Names, and Dates

Many couples like to include their initials and the date of their wedding on the interior, making this the easiest, most classic alternative. Popular combinations include: "AB + CD," "A + C 5/22/2014," "ILY 5.22.14," " ABC-DEF," and others along those lines. Rather than engraving your wedding, you may choose to engrave the date you met, or the date of another special relationship milestone. Or you might opt to engrave your beloved's first or middle name in the interior or your ring, and yours in his.

A Movie or tune

Music And film are significant triggers when it comes to memory and no doubt you and your partner have a favorite film or piece of music you enjoy together. Maybe have some words out of 'your song' engraved in your wedding band or portion of a movie quote.

ENGRAVING IDEAS

Many Jewelers offer you simple engraving--typically one line of texton the interior of a wedding band for a small charge. If you know you need engraved wedding bands but you are not sure what you need them to say, consider the following choices:

Hand-engraved Hobbit Ring: A Classic (just do not use it for your wedding)

Above: It's pretty tempting to own a perfect "replica" of the Hobbit's ring, and some companies would try to do the very best job of engraving the magical language - without or with the name of the ring owner. You can use it to your own wedding as long as you write your own love message from Tolkien's alphabet... or ask somebody who understands the original language of Mordor.

1 comment:

  1. My testimony of Getting ex back after a breakup
    My boyfriend of a 4year just broke up with me and I am 3 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most nights. Sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot. After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me once and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy. I was really upset and I needed help, so one day I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Imoloa can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 2 weeks later, my boyfriend came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything is back  to normal. I and my boyfriend and I are living together happily again. Dr. Imoloa as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back,  happy marriage love spell, unable to get pregnant, Loto Spell, protection spell, traveler spell, job spell, attraction charms, extreme protections and so on. Contact him Via Email-drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / Whatsapp- +2347081986098. Website- drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete